Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We have double rooms, rooms for 4 and 8 people, and a room to share with other hostelers.
The services we offer are breakfast and bed sheets included. We have a kitchen for customers use, rooms with lockers, hair dryer, vending machines, a computer with internet access, free wifi, washing machine, a garden with hammocks and BBQ, a living room with table games, guitars and books change, a reception with guides and maps of the area and an area to fix and keep sport equipment (bikes, kayaks, diving equipment, etc.).
At Costa Brava, Llançà, you can discover fantastic beaches. You can walk by the coastal path and have nice sightseeing's. Cadaqués, Sant Pere de Rodes, Cap de Creus, Dali Museum are some exiting places.
And you also can do trekking, BTT, kayaking, snorkel, sailing...there are lots of routes to explore depending on your level. We can help you find the best route.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 16:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.50 EUR per person per night
The reception is open from 10 am to 1 pm and from 4 pm to 7 pm. If your train arrive out of these hours, please tell us and we will wait for you.
You can come and go anytime you want but please respect the rest of the neighbors and be silence from 12 pm to 8 am.
The check out is at 11 am, but we can keep your luggage at reception if you have activities to do.
Costa Brava Hostel has awarded the Environmental Quality Assurance to be an environmentally friendly establishment. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Varme brusebade
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>