Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
Are awesome caring crew of pirates dedicate (staff) to turning a good holiday into a all enjoying/enjoyable unforgettable Moroccan experience in however that may be.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Here at The Cozy Surf House We offer dorms (shared rooms), pivert rooms, apartment, full house bookings, trip's around Morocco, as well as and nearby day trips, local surf lessons, surf hire, surf guiding, vanessa motorbike hire/rental, delicious fresh local full spread buffet breakfasts, Moroccan cuisine cooking classes and top class dinner parties! And more to the people who's travelling on a low budget to/in Tamraght
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Our Moroccan Surf House is one of the cleanest in Tamraght. In the Hostel you can use a kitchen or sit on the rooftop terrace. Cozy White House offers Hot showers, free WiFi, or a good view from our Balconies. Playing Kicker or Billiard in the evening is ever chilled. We are an open minded community and are happy about ever guest from the world that comes to us.
-Reception is 24 hours
-Same day booking accepted
-Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
-Check in from 11:00 to 23:00 .
-Check out before 12:00 .
-Payment upon arrival by credit cards.
-Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.87 EUR per person per night
-Breakfast not included.
-5 smoke-free guestrooms
-Free WiFi and free parking Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>