Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Originally built as a luxury hotel in 1932 after the famous Hawke's Bay earthquake, the Criterion has recently been refurbished and now provides travelers with a comfortable base for exploring the Hawke's Bay area. (Please note our hostel is suitable for children, we have a family room available.
The Criterion Art Deco Backpackers exceeds all expectations for budget accommodation with friendly and helpful staff, a Free Continental Breakfast , spacious kitchen area ,A relaxing lounge, a cozy large dining and television room with SKY TV, an entertaining pool table, table tennis free local phone calls, free WiFi internet in Lounge Area.and breathtaking sunsets from the verandah.
Terms & Conditions:
- Cancellations notified less than 48 hours prior to 01.00 pm on the expected date of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of one day's accommodation.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours before 01.00 pm on the expected day of arrival, avoid a cancellation fee.
- In case no show, full charge of the total stay.
- Check in from 1 pm. Check out before 10 am
- Need to show photo ID on arrival.
- Reception hours 9.00 A.M. to 9.00 P.M
- Under 14 years always need an adult for check in
- No key deposit Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis morgenmad
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Kabel tv
- Reservér valuta
- Telefoner med kort
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>