Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Reduction in number of Guests:
Reduction of < 7% no charges; Reduction of > 7% but < 15% you will be charged 9% of inclusive total bill charges; Reduction of > 15% but < 25% you will be charged 17% inclusive total bill charges; Reduction of >25% but < 35% you will charged 23% of inclusive totatl bill charges; reduction of > 35% you will be charged 29% of inclusive total bill charges.
Delayed or late check in will not be counted as Reductions.
If you do not cancell your group booking within 96hrs of arrival, you will be charged 75% of total bill.
Additional Terms and Conditions
OUR RULES: Treat the Hostel the way you would treat your own home and treat everyone around you the way you'd like to be treated.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Our facilitate is 5 min away from Metro.
Some of our rooms are private others may be shared. Some of them have also been fully furnished to meet all of your needs: flat screen TV, cable.
DC International Hostel we provide a safe, calm, convenient, and delightful atmosphere to add to the quality of your DC experience.
Thank you for choosing DC International Hostel 1 (7th St.)
Cancellation policy: 48h advance notice
Payment upon arrival by credit cards or cash
Failure to cancel will result in one night charge
Check in from 2pm -9pm
Check out before 12.00
Breakfast not included
Taxes not included - 14.95%
We have a room where kids can stay with grown ups, but we must be contacted first to get it ready
No extra commission for credit cards
Guest must present valid passport or ID to check in
Charges may be posted within 48 hrs after reservation Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>