Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
- Perfect starting point for discoveries in the Ozeaneum
- Great flair of the Hanseatic town of Stralsund
- Brick Gothic architecture, a listed UNESCO World Heritage Site, in the historic town centre
Along with the Maritime Museum, Ozeaneum Stralsund is one of the most popular destinations in Germany. The combination of aquarium and museum is well-liked. Dive into the underwater worlds at the Baltic Sea and into the world's seven oceans. There is tons to see at the Maritime Museum, including plenty of tropical water fish. The outer shell is cleverly done: The former Dominican St. Katharinen monastery provides a remarkable setting for the aquariums. In the Ozeaneum, cold-water fish from the northern seas can be viewed here. But not to worry: thanks to the giant glass panels, only the fish will get wet!
We have 209 beds, rooms with two to six beds, accommodation for 13 wheelchair users, dining room, cafeteria with outside terrace, 2 club rooms, cafeteria with 'Fischerstube' and outdoor terrace, seasonally opened recreation room, Internet access, football, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, playing field, BBQ corner and bonfire area, bathing in Sun, games rental.
DJH Jugendherberge Stralsund Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 18:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
The hostel is open all year (except for Christmas).
Reception times 01.05. - 30.09.
> daily 08:00 - 20:00
Reception times 01.10. - 30.04.
> Mon - Fri 08:00 - 18:00
> Sat/Sun 08:00 - 11:00 and 15:00 - 18:00.
To stay in the DJH Jugendherberge Stralsund, you must be a member of the German Youth Hostel Association or the Youth Hostel Association Hostelling International (HI). A Membership can be purchased on arrival at the property.
Expenses, to the DJH-Landesverband Mecklenburg-Vorpommern e.V. to pay the following amounts, based on the total price of the agreed hostel services, the additional agreed meals and any other additional services and ancillary costs, but without:
Taken any public charges such as Tourist tax into account.
For bed and breakfast 80%.
For children up to 15 years there is no guarantee to be given a membership. You will only be granted a membership in conjunction with an adult person who has custody of you. Consent from custody person which are not recorded simultaneously with the child as a guest, in any form, do not allow placement of the child.
The accommodation of youth aged 16 to 18 years of age is done separately by gender only. A mixed accommodation can be done with the written consent of the legal guardian, which must be presented upon arrival in a written original (no fax, no email, no SMS) the management of hostel. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Telefoner med kort
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>