Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The location of the Riad is ideal, situated next to the famous Gate (The Blue Gate) and next to the main square 'Batha'. It is easy to enter the Medina or take a cab to ‘La Ville’ (the new center.) The Riad is also nearby popular monuments including the Medrasa Bounania , Kairaouine Mosque and University of Al-Karaouine. Charming bazaars and souks are found all over.
We offer you a variety of comfortable intimate rooms with an authentic oriental character. It is also possible to rent the entire Riad. Dar Akram offers rooms come with a closet. The rooms include a shared bathroom, while certain rooms include a patio and others also have a mountain view.
We are pleased to welcome you to our Riad in Fes, enjoy the Moroccan hospitality!
Dar Akram conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Our team is on site 24/7 to help you to fully enjoy your stay.
Pets can't be hosted in our place.
Tours and Excursions can be organized on request.
Shuffle to/From airport cost 15 Euros for two people.
Shuffle to/From Train/Bus Station cost 9 Euros for two people. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Telefoner med kort
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>