Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No show :
7 days before : Free
3 days before : 50%
2 Days or less : 100%
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Come to Fes to be enchanted by the historic medina. Staying in a traditional Riad is simply the best way to do that.
The location of the Riad is ideal, situated next to the famous hotel Palais Jamai and next to the gate of the Medina Bab el Guissa. It is easy to enter the medina or take a cab to ‘La Ville’ (the new centre.) The Riad is also nearby popular monuments including the Nejjarin Fondouk, Kairaouine Mosque and University of Al-Karaouine. Charming bazaars and souqs are found all over.
We offer you a variety of comfortable intimate rooms with an authentic oriental character. It is also possible to rent the entire Riad.
We are pleased to welcome you to our Riad in Fes, enjoy the Moroccan hospitality!
Dar Bab Guissa conditions and policies:
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 12:00
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night
Our team is on site 24/7 to help you to fully enjoy your stay.
Pets can't be hosted in our place.
Tours and Excursions can be organized on request.
Shuffle to/From airport cost 15 Euros for two people.
Shuffle to/From Train/Bus Station cost 9 Euros for two people. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>