Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Dar Bhija has spacious rooms surrounding a tranquil courtyard to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere and to spend pleasant stay in Fes.
At Dar Bhija boasts an excellent service, superior facilities, and a great team which will make your stay unforgettable.
Dar Bhija is located in the Fes El Bali district in Fès, 400 metres from Henna Souq, one of the medina's oldest marketplaces and 1 Km from The Chaouwara tanneries one of the city’s most iconic sights. Dar Bhija offers easy access to the city’s must-see destinations like Tanneries, Madrasa Bouanania, Bab Boujloud, Quarawiyin University, Mausoleum Moulay Idriss, Madrasa Sefarine, Souks, etc.
Dar Bhija has spacious rooms surrounding a tranquil courtyard. Each room comes with a private bathroom.
Dar Bhija's Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 00.00.
Check out from 8:00 to 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by credit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2 euros per person per night.
Reception: 24/24. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Telefoner med kort
- Tremmesenge til rådighed
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>