Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Derma´s Inn is located at the historical district of 'hill' occupied mostly by locals and native people. The hill is well known in the island because is the oldest sector in the island, where you can find monuments such as the first baptist church, and environmental attractions such as the big pond lagoon and the Morgan´s cave.
Along the streets you will also enjoy the beautiful colours of the houses as you listen to sweet calypso and reggae coming out of them.
Twin: this room is a private room with 2 single beds, restroom, sealing fan, TV and WiFi service in common areas.
Double: this room is a private room with 1 double bed, restroom, sealing fan, TV and WiFi service in common areas, located on the first floor
Superior double: this room is a private room with 1 double bed, restroom, sealing fan, TV and WiFi service; located on the second floor
Triple: this room is a private room with 3 single beds, restroom, air conditioning, TV and WiFi service, second floor.
Suite for 6: is an apartment with private restroom, kitchen, 2 rooms, air conditioning, capacity for 6 persons.
Derma´s Inn's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 13:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception available 24 hours. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis lufthavnstransfer
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>