Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Once payment for groups is made, the are no refunds for cancellations made less than 3 weeks before planned arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Full payment required by bank transfer, 4 weeks before arrival at the latest.
Our bank details:
Account holder: Lucci Salvina Srl
Bank: Banca Popolare dellEmilia Romagna, Agency Roma B, Viale del castro Pretorio 118 B, Rome
Bank coordinates: ABI 05387, CAB 03202
Swift code: BPMOIT22
Account number: 1078236
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Everything you could possible want is nearby and the best and cheapest food places are in the area surrounding our hostel.
What makes us different from other hostels in Rome from years ? Here are the answers..
Very clean, comfortable and affordable dorms and private rooms are available.
All rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels and have a shared bathroom. Each has a classic décor and independent heating. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>