Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations/No Show and going to be charged according to our Terms and conditions
Last Reduction in numbers is acceptable 15 day prior to arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Please inform us via email about group booking
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Downtown Boutique Hostel is located in the heart of the old city of Zadar, declared the most desirable European destination by choice of European Best Destinations portal readers, in front of European top destinations such as Paris, Rome, London, Madrid and others. Furthermore, the Church of the Saint Donatus from 9th Century and the Roman Forum are located only two hundred yards from our hostel.
Designed as a modern hostel and decorated as a 5-star hotel, Downtown Boutique Hostel is, thanks to its smart rooms, the ideal choice for guests of all ages. Apart from the rich and modern rooms of all sizes, guests can use private or shared bathrooms and enjoy a variety of additional services.
Downtown Boutique Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hour before arrival.
Check in from 14:00
Check out until 10:00
Reception working hours September 30 until May 1st from 7am - 10 pm
From May 1st until September 29 - 24 hour reception
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1,35 EUR per person per night.
*Only in Superior double or twin rooms and in Standard double room.
24 hour Reception.
Non smoking. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>