Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1. Free cancellation is possible only with a written notice 7 days prior to arrival
2. The prepayment amount for group bookings can be refunded in case of reservation changes or cancellation more than 7 days prior to arrival. In other cases, the prepayment cannot be refunded. Please note that any bank charges applied to the transaction should be deducted from the prepayment amount.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. The hostel reserves the right to withdraw immediately a prepayment from the credit card provided upon the reservation. Prepayment should be calculated as 50% of the total amount, but not less than the 1st night reservation fee.
2. In case the prepayment is not paid immediately upon the reservation, it is to be paid within 7 days of reservation.
3. Total amount is to be paid no later than 7 days prior to arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Please note that for the group bookings for more than 6 people, different prepayment policies may apply. Please note that if the reservations are made for 6 guests, the hostel has a right to charge the prepayment from the card. Large groups (more than 30 people) is a subject to availability. The Hostel Manager reserves the right not to accept large groups, depending on the individual situation (availability, number of nights etc) or to charge the prepayment. Please pay attention that we do not accept groups for Bachelors parties or Stag parties. Hostel has the right to reject such groups upon check-in or to ask them to leave hostel without any refund if they made reservation regardingless this restriction.
Please contact the property directly for the group reservation details.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Dream Hostel Bratislava is set on Leškova Street. It is a quiet street far from noisy roads and very closed to the most popular touristic place in Bratislava. The railway station is in 6 min walk from the hostel (500 m. away). Also, the most popular shopping street (Obchodna st.) is only in 12-15 min walking distance. There are lots of cozy cafes, a supermarket, and a currency exchange just around the corner.
Dream Hostel Bratislava is not only a 5 storied building with a big common area, full equipped guest kitchen, laundry, luggage room and modern rooms with the nice view on the Old Town. It is an inspiring cozy place where you will meet other dreamers just like you are! Our hosts will be waiting for you to join hostels’ events three times a week. You may cook with us some local dishes, learn local phrases and have some drinks at bar-crawls! No worries if you feel a bit hungry, you can always order your breakfast or buy some refreshments in the evening at the Dream bar. It is a huge pleasure for us to host you at dream Hostel Bratislava and to create a comfortable homelike atmosphere for you! We can’t wait meeting you in Bratislava and to help you to explore this city in the best way!
See you soon,
Your DREAM Hostel Bratislava
Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
For early check-in from 8.00 AM (from 6:00 AM for private rooms) till 14.00 AM additional payment is 50% of price. For late check-out from 11.00 AM till 3:00 PM additional payment is 50% of price. Late check-out after 3:00 PM should be paid in amount of 100% of the room rate, according to the pricing policy.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival (may vary for different types of rates and for special events).
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
City tax is not included: 1.70 EUR per person per night. Breakfast is not included.
Please note that guests are required to show a valid passport or ID card upon check-in. Please note that guests under the age of 18 years are not allowed to stay in shared rooms. Guests under 18 years are allowed to be accommodated only in private rooms with parents or siblings over 18 years. Children 7 years and younger stay for free without using an extra bed. We do not have age limit, but we advise you to book private room if you are over 65.
- Patented “Dream bed” with individual light, 2 sockets and shelf
- The electronic lock on the door
- High quality white linen
- Individual lockers
- Big common space
- Fully equipped Guest kitchen
- Free Luggage room
- Free Wi-Fi and laptops
- Organized events at least 3 times a week
- 24/7 Reception.No curfew.
- Child friendly. Non smoking.
Please note that for the group bookings for more than 6 people, different prepayment policies may apply. Please note that if the reservations are made for 6 guests, the hostel has a right to charge the prepayment from the card. Large groups (more than 30 people) are a subject to availability. The Hostel Manager reserves the right not to accept large groups, depending on the individual situation (availability, number of nights etc) or to charge the prepayment. Please contact the property directly for the group reservation details.
For any special requests or to get more information, never hesitate to contact us directly!
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING: We are always happy to see you at our place! :) Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Telefoner med kort
- Varme brusebade
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>