Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
25% Non-refundable deposit paid one month ahead of arrival date required.
Cancellation notification given at least one week prior.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group bookings get 10% off.
Outstanding payment after deposit to be paid in cash in full during check-in time.
Private rooms require security deposit of ¥10,000during check-in and to be returned during check-out.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
It takes 10 minutes to JR Osaka station on foot and 7 minutes to JR Fukushima station on foot. Also, it is within a 10-minute walk of the Umeda Sky Building. From the station, it takes 15 minutes by train to Osaka Castle, and 30 minutes to JR Kyoto Station.
Drop Inn Osaka has small lockers and vending machines for drinks. Guests can unwind in 24- hour open shared lounge.
Shared dormitory rooms have bunk beds, and private rooms offer traditional futon mats and bedding to spread on a tatami (woven-straw) floor. Toilets and bathrooms are shared. Towels and bathroom amenities are included.
The guesthouse is only a few steps from many restaurants and bars. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>