Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Our welcoming and friendly owner will make you feel at home in an instant. Our dedicated and knowledgeable staff is always around to welcome you in our colorful, laidback and cozy environment.
We are located in the heart of the vibrant village of Dulan.
From our hostel, you can easily walk to the 7-11 about 150 meters away, the bus stops within a minute and the famous Sugar Factory culture park in 1 minutes.
The beaches, take one of surfboard and enjoy the wave, here's wave is for beginners.
Moonlight café for a stunning view, pay a visit to the many aboriginal handcraft shops or the Dulan archeological sites.
Dulan mountain hiking trail, Jinzun view point, Taitung city and hot springs.
Our hostel provides all types of accommodation to meet your needs:
-8 beds female dorm
-8 beds mixed dorm
-3 private room for 2 people
-2 indoor bathrooms with toilets and showers
-1 quiet lobby area. TV area and a laundry area.
-Lockers inside the building
At Tangerine house hostel, we believe in sharing,surfboards, free Wi-Fi, washing machine, drying area, TV, purified water dispenser with hotcold water, tea and coffee, lockers and bathroom accessories such as toothbrush, razor blades, floss, Q-tips, etc. And if you're lucky,sometimes we can share dinner together!
Hope to see you very soon ! Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>