Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Only few steps to Main Square by the main walking path, the hostel has a basic kitchen and a pleasant terrace with views of the volcanoes .
We are environmentally responsible, we use solar energy to heat water for showers and propose different types of landfills for selective distribution of waste.
The property has free internet WiFi and propose services as Airport shuttle and laundry.
We also propose excursions to Colca Canyon and rafting at the Chili River.
Please note that as solar panels are used to heat water, hot water is not guaranteed 24 hours a day
El Albergue Espanol Policies and Conditions.
Please note that there is a bar located beside the property.
El Albergue Español doesn’t have the facilities to accommodate seniors or families with children.
Check in 12:00
Check out 10:00
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
General: Reception: 24 hours
No Pets Allowed. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>