Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1st night will be take it for any cancellations giving less than 4 days notice
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Dorms are equipped with 3 or 4 beds the majority with semi double beds and semi orthopaedic mattresses for extra comfort, well decorated double bedrooms are also available; clean linen and towels are also provided free of charge. In addition, some dorms have private showers and toilets while the rest share numerous other WC facilities.
All communal areas are very comfortable and relaxing; the lounge is equipped with Wi-Fi internet, communal computers, LCD, cable TV, DVD player. The Bar is located in the back of the hostel; in addition there are bikes could you rent, there is also a self catering kitchen that guests can make use of free of charge.
The hostel also offers lessons in numerous fields, such as Spanish, English and salsa dancing. Kayaking and swimming lessons can also be arranged, bicycle and bike hire are also available at the hostel.
The hostel has its own Extreme Sports company in San Gil to offer guests information, advice and booking services for the different activities that are available, such as, canyoning (the best one), horse riding, walks and many more, rafting, paraglading. All the activities listed are supervised by fully qualified guides and some include English Speaking guides. In addition we also offer advice on other tourist destinations around Colombia and South America. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis lufthavnstransfer
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>