Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation will be accepted minimum 1 week before arrival
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Located in the Georgian Quarter, 12 minutes walk from the city center. 24-hour desk, free wifi, free Breakfast, shared kitchen, TV communal area and dining room.
Guests will also have access to a microwave, fridge, fresh filtered colombian coffee machine, toaster, hairdryer and lockers.
All of our guests will receive free tickets to the famous Cavern Club - where The Beatles performed before they became famous!
In a distance of 5 minutes walk you’ll find supermarkets, bars, coffee-shops and restaurants.
We are also located very close to both Liverpool’s Cathedrals, Chinatown (the first in Europe!), The Baltic Triangle, The Peaky Blinders Pub, Liverpool’s famous pub “The Philharmonic”, University of Liverpool and International College, museums and art galleries.
We offer a Beatles tour!
The hostel owner, Mr. Kevin Murphy, has seen the Beatles live in the city many times, before they became famous. He will guide you through the city where The Beatles lived and performed. The tour lasts for two hours, costs £10 and includes a free entrance to The Cavern Club.
Free parking is provided- please tell us in advance! Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Kabel tv
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>