Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
It's the perfect basecamp for a backpacking adventure in the fjords or for those just wanting to be in nature and peace. Our guests are backpackers, solo travellers, couples, families, old, young... and from all corners of the world!
We focus on a warm, friendly atmosphere and a relaxing and fun experience rather than luxurious facilities - there are enough fancy hotels around. We have a cosy living room with a library, jazz music and oil lamp in the evenings. There are two well-equipped kitchens for you to use and in our garden you can pick your own herbs and vegetables (in return for a bit of weeding!) We have hammocks in the garden, a nine-hole crocket golf course and a slack line. In the evenings you can join us to bottle feed the lambs. In the reception you can buy fresh strawberries picked at Eplet the same morning, and if you are lucky we may have some spare eggs from our chickens. Does it sound like a small paradise? Welcome.
We offer light and clean rooms all with a fantastic fjord view. All of our private rooms are newly renovated (2016) and sound-proofed. The facitlities are basic but all you need, and all the rooms use shared bathrooms. We are living a good and simple country life. At Eplet you'll find no unnecessary luxury, but a lot of charm, amazing views and good memories. Our aim is to make you feel at home. We are very honest and there are no hidden costs.
Eplet is also a small fruit juice producer. We grow berries and fruits that we press and bottle in the basement. We make around 15,000 litres of juice every year that we sell in the region. When you stay at Eplet you are part of a working local farm.
Eplet is a perfect basecamp for activities in the Sognefjord region. Hike mountains with spectacular views, kayak and swim in the second longest fjord in the world, have a walk on the largest glacier on mainland Europe and go on some great bike rides. Guests at Eplet get a discount for rental bikes and there are 3 different bike routes that we highly recommend. A lot of our guests regret booking just 2 or 3 nights, so we would highly recommend staying 4-7 nights. The bikes are free to borrow if you stay 5 nights or more.
Eplet is a small and popular place, and in the middle of summer we can't fit everybody in. We get most bookings directly, but we are also available for online booking through Hostelworld.
We are open 20th April to 1st October. We are also open in April on request.
We are so happy to have you staying with us. You make Eplet alive. Welcome! Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>