Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
IN CASE OF RESERVATION FOR MORE THAN 1 PERSON, THE SUPPLEMENT TO BE CHARGED WILL BE € 15,00 PER PERSON PER NIGHT.
You will find Eraclio B&B in a strategic location in the city centre.
Close by many small shops where you can buy handmade jewelry or enjoy the lively local arts and crafts. Close to the sea, Barletta has a long riviera that satisfies all needs. Barletta, eclectic city with a thousand faces secrets and magic, with little nuances that are embedded in arabesque palaces!
At Eraclio B&B we offer cozy rooms with all comforts, Italian breakfast included.
Our cuisine invites you to sample the culinary delights of our region as the soft mozzarella, the creamy burrata cheese and the wonderful fresh pasta. Cots available, Free Wi Fi connection. Parking available at 10 euros per day.
Eraclio B&B where you will be welcomed with grace, courtesy and discretion.
Check in: starting from 4.00pm
Check out: by 10.30am
Payment requested upon arrival
Private parking available in the area by reservation at the cost of â‚¬ 10,00 per day.
Extra charge for baby cot (upon availability): â‚¬ 5,00 per night
Extra charge for small dog: â‚¬ 5,00 per night
3-day cancellation policy
Property identification code: BT11000262000019792 Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Tremmesenge til rådighed
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- Transport til lufhavn
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>