Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
check the video of the hostel (next to the photos)
Hi, we are Paola and Rodolfo, owners of etnico hostels. We are very pleased to receive you in our hometown and to be able to share with you the natural beauty and magic of Pucon. We are located in a stunning part of the world, surrounded by volcanoes, rivers, lakes, and forests-- all of which make this place so special for nature and outdoor activities lovers.
Etnico Eco-Hostel offers:
~Private enclose gardens with hammocks, bbq place and outdoor seating
~Swimming pool (summer only of course)
~Quincho; relaxing area with fireplace for drinks & more
~Mountain bike rentals (new!)
~Car and bike parking
~Living room with big fire place, cable tv, dvd library, ipod speakers and books
~Tomas our friendly Newfoundlands who lounge in the garden- but never come in the hostel.
~Check out 11am. luggage storage.
~ wireless internet conection and computer station.
~ We organize your outdoor activities. why with us? we offer the best relationship between price-quality, because we operate and we know who run the activities and so you wont have unpleasent or dangerous surprises. also the activities start and finish from the hostel.
Activities we offer:
~Hike to the active crater of the Villarrica volcano with an amazing view of the lake district and it's many volcanos. in winter we can ski it down (only advanced ski snowboarders)
~Trekking in Huerquehue National Park among Araucaria trees,
swimming in mountain lakes and outdoor hot springs
~Day trekking in el Cai forest sanctuary, first private park in chile.
~Horseback riding in a Mapuche (local indigenous people) reserve in the Quelhue mountain range.
~Mountain bike along the Liucura river then relax at Playa Blanca, the best beach in the region, on the Caburga Lake.
~Sea kayak toward the delta of Trancura River
~Paragliding over the villarrica lake
~Ski diving over the Villarrica Volcano
~Canopy in the native rain forest.
~Hot springs next to the liucura River
~Rafting or ducky in any of the beautiful rivers in the area
~River kayaking (all levels, from classes to waterfalls)
~Sailing trips on Lake Villarica
We are very excited about our hostel which is actually a very old historic building in Pucon. It was a monastery in the 1930's where English nuns lived. We have converted the monastery chapel into our quincho (BBQ & party place in Chilean) to honor our favorite Chilean past-time of BBQ! Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs swimmingpool
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Transport til lufhavn
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>