Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The Exford Hotel is a heritage style building, built in 1854. Located in Chinatown in the heart of the city. We offer dormitory style rooms as well as twin and doubles. The reception is open 24hrs with secure access to the hostel and a relaxed come and go as you please feel. Facilities include internet access with WiFi throughout the building. We have a TV room with Foxtel and free movie hire, a huge kitchen with walk in fridge and secure lockers for food storage. We also offer our guests free breakfast.
10.30am check out. Tour bookings and an on site bottleshop thats open until 3.00am.
On the ground floor is one of Melbourne's oldest pubs with its stained glassed windows and ornate pressed metal ceilings. Free pool on Sundays and discount drinks for guests. Best of all its open until at least 4.00am every night. On the 1st floor is the Winter Garden room an elegantly designed lounge bar that hosts a variety of nights. Come on down and enjoy a pizza and a pot of beer and sample a true Australian pub.
All rooms have been recently repainted with new carpet throughout the common areas. All beds have inner spring mattresses and rooms are cleaned daily.
Please note No persons under 18 years of age accepted and there is no elevator in the building. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Kabel tv
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>