Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Found San Francisco - Union Square is your key to the city. Only a short five-minute walk to Union Square you will be front right and center to one of the city's most popular shopping and foodie destinations. Visit the historic Dragon's Gate in San Francisco's famed Chinatown, take some fun photos at the Museum of Ice Cream, or walk over to the historic Powell Cable Car Line. Exploring San Francisco has never been easier.
Found San Francisco - Union Square Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00.
Check out at 11:00 am
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
16.45% Taxes not included.
FOUND charges a Destination/urban fee $6.51 per person/bed/night, $26.04 per room for private rooms/night.
24 hours Reception.
Minimum 18 unless accompanied by parent or guardian. Shared rooms not available if residency within 50 miles of the property.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>