Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please note: Group bookings have a 4 weeks cancellations policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the average of 1 night of your stay.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please note: The remaining balance will be charged 4 weeks prior to arrival. Payment link of the remaining balance will be send to you by email. Please note that a service fee of 3% will be applied. If the remaining balance is not paid within this timeframe we cannot guarantee your reservation!
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Our camp is located in the München Riem area. It is a quiet, green and countryside atmosphere. The cosy & fun camping paradise is conveniently located close to a train stop which will take you to the Hauptbahnhof in about 20 minutes (excluding walks to stations).
The Festanation crew will check you in with a big smile on our faces upon arrival, where the tents will be waiting for you already set up, including thick comfy air mattress and sleeping bag. On departure day you just take out your stuff and we clean up the mess for you! We have our own common breakfast area, including a nice terrace with picnic tables. Further, there is an actual big wooden party-chalet that holds the campsite bar. Here you can get tasty German beers, play beer pong & other fun games and obviously party before and after Oktoberfest. In the morning a simple, tasty breakfast & hot coffee will be waiting for you and your (new) friends. Enjoy your breakfast at our picnic tables in the sun and make a new game plan for the day!
What is the Festanation Camp about?
- A cosy, fun & clean camping paradise for travellers from all over the world.
- A wild, social and unforgettable Oktoberfest experience.
- The place to get a crew together for the Oktoberfest.
- Free tours to Oktoberfest.
- Everything you need is provided; tents, air beds, sleeping bags, pillows and more.
- A tasty breakfast between 8 and 10 is served every day.
- Fun and lively beer-chalet at the campsite to pre and after party!
- We offer basic private tents and basic dorms with sleeping materials.
- The camp offers shared bathrooms & warm showers.
- Limited amount of lockers to store you valuables. You can use your own padlock.
- The campsite has WIFI available, which can be purchased.
What is the Festanation Camp not?
- A 5 star hotel. If you don’t like or even hate camping, think twice!
- Don’t come for just a cheap bed, you won’t enjoy it. Come for a fun experience, to make friends and to get wild!
- Always sunny and bathing-suit-weather. Sometimes the sun is out and it’s perfect, sometimes it can rain and get cold. Therefore, bring warm clothes and hug many as many people as needed to stay warm!
Festanation Oktoberfest Camp #2 Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 30 days. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to total amount of your reservation.
No-show policy: Not showing up without cancelling your reservation will result in a no show charge equal to the total amount of your reservation.
Payment request of the remaining balance will be send to you by email. It is more secure and saves a lot of hassle for both if you settle your balance before arrival. However, paying upfront is not obligatory, payment upon arrival is also possible.
We accept credit or debit card and cash payments. Administration cost may apply. There is also an ATM at the campsite but it charges high transaction costs.
Check in from 15:00 - 01:00*
Check out before 10:00**
* Early check-in is available upon request to drop of luggage but the beds will not be available. We have a stand-bye night receptionist in our camp. If you arrive after 01:00, please inform us upfront, so we know you are still coming.
** Don't worry we won't kick you off the campsite at 10.00, you can still be part of the family until 314.00, then it is really time to go.
Reception: 07:00 - 01:00 reception and 01:00 - 07:00 stand-by night reception.
Age Restriction: 18+ only.
Group bookings have a 4 weeks cancellations policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the total amount of your reservation.
The remaining balance will be charged 4 weeks prior to arrival. Payment link of the remaining balance will be send to you by email. If the remaining balance is not paid within this timeframe we cannot guarantee your reservation! Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis morgenmad
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Telefoner med kort
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>