Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation policy is 2 weeks prior to arrival to be confirmed in writing.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Deposit of 50% required.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
It was converted into a cute quaint property whilst making the most it's original features. We have a mixture of dorms and rooms with forty beds in total. All the private rooms are en-suite.
We also have two big rooms with open fireplaces, perfect for those winter days! Our cellar restaurant serves fresh seafood and steak and offers great value for money.
We are just five minutes walk from the train (Irish Rail) and bus (Bus Eireann) station and we are just off the Main Street of Tralee town so its perfect for visiting the sites, or heading out at night! Across the street from us is the
The history of the famous Kerry landmark Mary Anne's Tea Rooms (17 Denny Street, Tralee, Co. Kerry):amazing Tralee town park. We are only thirty minutes by car from Dingle, the Ring of Kerry and Killarney.
Mary Anne Hickey and her husband Bartholomew came from a farm in Crinne outside Castleisland, Co. Kerry. She had ten children and fifty-four grandchildren of which I am one. She loved baking and entertaining friends & family at her home and these tearooms are dedicated to her memory.
Eileen Nolan (Owner) Finnegan's Hostel, Restaurant and Mary Anne's Tea Rooms, 17 Denny Street, Tralee, Co. Kerry. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Opbevaring af baggage
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>