Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
1. Credit card details are required to confirm a booking. We require full payment upon check-in.
2. All dorm room prices quoted are per person, per night, unless otherwise stated. All private room rates are priced per room.
3. Double and twin rooms sleep two people but may be booked for one person only. In this circumstance, the room rate will apply.
4. Prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars, are subject to change without notice, and all persons are obliged to pay the overnight price current at the time of reservation.
5. Fort Street Hostel, its employees and contractors accept no responsibility for personal accidents, an injury suffered or loss or damage to personal property while on hostel property. Travel Insurance is recommended.
6. The minimum age of guests is 18 years old but the Hostel Managers may accept bookings for under 18’s at their discretion.
7. Fort Street Hostel, its managers, and staff retain the right to refuse accommodation at any time.
8. Should your plans change, please contact the hostel directly as soon as possible.
9. Whilst every endeavor will be made to ensure you are accommodated in the same room throughout your stay, due to limited availability at the time of booking, it may be necessary for you to change rooms. If applicable, you will be advised of this at check-in. You will be accommodated in a room of similar or higher standard to that originally booked.
10. Due to limited availability at the time of booking, multi-share accommodation for two or more guests may be provided in separate rooms. Every endeavor will be made to ensure this does not occur, but should this be necessary you will be advised at check-in.
11. Bookings made through a third-party booking site are subject to that site’s terms and conditions. Please be aware these may differ from ours.
12. During special events, or for the duration of a special offer, different terms & conditions may apply.
13. Fort Street Hostel is not responsible for any loss or damage to property during your stay with us. If you feel something of yours has been stolen, please report it to reception and we will take you through the necessary steps to report this to the authorities.
14. If you are caught using or stealing any other guest’s property and/or food, you will be asked immediately to leave the premises and charges may be laid against you.
15. All non-guest visitors to Fort Street Hostel must make themselves known and sign-in at reception on arrival.
1. Check-in time is 14:00. If you arrive early, we offer free luggage storage until your room is ready.
2. Check out time is 10:00. If you fail to check out on time, you will be charged a late check out fee to the credit card you checked in with.
3. Valid ID will be required at check-in. We accept passports or NZ drivers license only.
4. Any voucher given when booking accommodation from i-site etc. must be presented at check-in. Full payment will be required if you do not have a voucher.
Amendments to the date of arrival cannot be made on the day of arrival and will be treated as same-day cancellation. This is regardless of the time of booking.
If you do not advise the hostel you are canceling, your card will be charged for the first night of your stay.
1. For cancellations notified more than 48 hours before check-in time on the scheduled date of arrival – no charge.
2. For cancellations within 48 hours – we will take payment for the first night of your stay.
3. For customers who fail to show for their booking – we will take payment for the first night of your stay and cancel the remainder of your booking.
4. If you have booked through a third party site and wish to cancel, you must do so through that third party site. We cannot cancel third party bookings.
1. If the number of people in one room exceeds the number of beds paid for, Fort Street Hostel reserves the right to request payment for the extra guests, and a trespass notice may be issued for everyone involved. In this case, no refund will be given.
2. Any damages to the room or Fort Street Hostel property will be charged to the credit card given on check-in.
3. We accept moderate, social alcohol consumption on Fort Street Hostel premises, but management reserve the right to ask overtly intoxicated guests to leave the premises and refuse them future accommodation where deemed appropriate.
4. Alcohol may only be consumed in communal living areas, such as the lounge, kitchen or outdoor deck area. Alcohol is forbidden in the Spa and Sauna.
5. Drugs are not permitted on Fort Street Hostel premises.
6. Guests who set the fire alarm off with excess use of aerosol, use of matches or smoking cigarettes, will be charged the full fire service call out fee of $1200 per engine.
7. Smoking is not permitted on the premises. Any customer found smoking on the premises will be evicted and no refund will be given. You can smoke on the rooftop terrace.
8. Guests causing a disturbance during the hours of 10:30pm and 7am will be given a warning. If the disruption continues, guests will be charged an $80 disturbance fee. This does not apply in a genuine emergency.
9. Violations of any of the above policies will result in immediate eviction with no refund. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>