Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Hostelworld sigerOversat af
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
“ Come and join us for free wine and snacks every evening from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm.”
We offer you a free coffee every morning!
We boast clean spacious rooms with en suite bathrooms or shared, depending on your budget. All of our rooms feature free bed linen, free Wi-Fi and air conditioning and are non-smoking. The dorms have in-room security lockers, while the private rooms (doubles, triples and quads) have towels and a flat-screen TV.
All of our guests can enjoy watching Sky cable/satellite TV in our common area.
Our facilities include a large, fully equipped kitchen, a common area, a free internet station, a backyard garden and a book exchange/library.
There’s also hot showers 24hrs a day, free maps of Rome and a vending machine.
Our international, multilingual staff and security are on-hand 24hrs a day so there’s no curfew. There is a lockout every day from 10am to 3pm.
Established in 1998, our hostel is one of the longest-running hostels in Rome.
We’re situated within a five-minute walk of the main train station, Termini, in one of the cleanest, safest parts of the area. The hostel is surrounded by everything the traveller might need, such as supermarkets, pharmacies and public transportation, even though most sites are within an easy walking distance.
We offer spacious rooms that are air conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter.
Please read our Things to Note below before booking. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Kabel tv
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Freedom Traveller siger
Inden for 20 minutters gang vil du komme til Forum Romanum, Piazza di Spagna og Trevi-fontænen - og inden for 10 minutter kan du komme til Santa Maria Maggiore Basilica! Jeg kan især anbefale besøger middelalderlige kvarter Trastevere.
Vores hostel er perfekt til alle slags rejsende, så længe de er lagt tilbage og ønsker at have det sjovt. Vi får gæster i alderen et sted mellem 20 og 40, men de fleste er i 20'erne. Vi har også tage højde for handicappede som den første sal i vores hostel lettes for folk i kørestole. Johnny, Direktør
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>