Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
In the hostel, guests are offered with rooms equipped with air conditioner.
Shared bathrooms running hot water for 24 hours, Shampoo, body soap, and hair dryer are provided free of charge, which makes your stay more convenient.
Free wifi covers every floor and room.
The cozy lounge on the 3rd floor which has kitchen space, TV room and two computers free for guest use, making your accommodation more enjoyable.
==== BUSINESS HOURS ====
* Reception Business Hours : 08:00 to 21:00 *
Check in time : 15:00 to 21:00 (Late check in is available, please contact us in advance)
Check out time : 08:00 to 11:00 (Early check out is possible)
Free Luggage Keeping 08:00 to 20:00 + Arrangements can be made for early check-out and late check-in. Inform us in advance is preferable.
=== Fukuoka Backpackers Hostel CANCELLATION POLICY ====
* 50% CHARGE of all accomoodation fee. 50% of all accomoodation fee shall be charged if you inform us 1 day prior to the all accommodation date.
* 100% CHARGE all accomoodation fee. 100% of all accomoodation fee shall be charged if your cancellation date is on the accommodation day.
**For group booking more than 8 people, the special cancellation policy is applied.
100% of whole stay will be charged if your cancellation / Booking Arrangement date is within 2 weeks before your arrival date for cancellation fee.
+Time is based on Reception business hour, 08:00 to 21:00 in Japan Standard Time.
* NO SHOW
Guests who fail to check in on the first day of their reservation without notice will be charged as a NO SHOW and their reservation will be charged according to our cancellation policy.
* DEPOSIT The 12% deposit for any booking is non-refundable and non-replaceable in case of cancellation and booking arrangement.
* BOOKING ARRANGEMENT
If you would like to change your booking date, please inform us your amendment detail via E-mail in your earliest convenience, at latest 2 days in advance.
Because of the fact that we basically arrange your booking in accordance with our cancellation policy.
Please provide us the reference number which you wish to amend.
==== REMARKS ====
*For payment upon arrival, we accept cash or credit card (Visa or MasterCard).
Credit card is available for payments of at least 5,000 JPY.
The commission fee does not apply to online prepaid reservations.
*From April 1st, 2020, the City of Fukuoka is implementing an accommodation tax.
Guests staying with us on or after April 1st, 2020 will be subject to a tax of 200 JPY per person night for all reservations costing less than 20,000 JPY per person night.
This tax must be paid to the property during your stay, for reservations paid online as well as at the property.
* PAYMENT UPON ARRIVAL Please complete your payment by Japanese YEN.
* CASH PAYMENT We do not basically accept credit cards/debit cards, thus make sure to exchange some currency into Japanese YEN at the airport.
We are afraid that we are unable accommodate children under 15 years of age in our hostel.
* FEMALE DORMITORY
Males are not allowed to stay in the female dormitory, and incorrect
reservations will be charged according to our cancellation policy.
* Group Booking*
We are not currently accepting reservations for groups of more
than 8 guests. Please note that for group reservations, additional
charges may apply, along with a different cancellation policy. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>