Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Here's a list of accepted stores:http://www.quocard.com/member/
A great swordsman Musashi Miyamoto and his rival Ganryu Kojiro Sasaki have a connection in Koura-castle. The garden still retain the original feature. An attractive building Yasaka-Shrine.
Recently night-stalls are slightly getting less, but the history is very old, but still today night-stalls presents a lively scene for ordinary people
Especially, this is not sightseeing business but ordinary family.
If you come in Kyushu, choose at Kokura-station.
Fukuoka Guesthouse LittleAsia Kokura
4-minute walk from the Shinkansen station
JR Kokura Station near
Location and convenient reasonable
I am blessed with tourist attractions such as Kokura Castle
There are a lot of food and drink shop bar
I can enjoy the ramen stalls in the night time
I also enjoy Moji port town of the historic
Free wireless LAN
The walk along the monorail from JR Kokura Station
100 meters turn left from Kitakyushu bank.
According to local tax regulation, effective from April 1, 2020, guests should pay accommodation tax surcharge directly to the property upon check-in (per person per night):
Tax JPY 200 - for room rate of JPY 19,999 and under per night.
Accommodation tax is excluded from the room rates made at the time of booking. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>