Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Our dining room serves breakfast in the morning and is then available to guests throughout the day. Whether you need to make use of the free-wifi and catch up with some work, play a board-game, or prepare your meals in our communal kitchen and eat here, it’s your space!
Our terrace has some of the most spectacular views imaginable across the Jezreel Valley. It’s the perfect place to sit on a long quiet summer evening as the sun sets over the valley.
Our treatment room offers a full range of holistic body treatments including Swedish massage, Shiatsu, Ayurveda, Tibetan bowls, aromatic massage, hot stones and more.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
If you expect to arrive after 18:00, please inform Gilboa Guest House - Benharim in advance.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included - Based on local tax laws, Israeli citizens must pay VAT. This tax is not automatically calculated in the total cost of the reservation.
No curfew. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>