Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
The house has been recently renovated with taste keeping its original features, with outdoor garden and ample parking for guests. Inside the property there are four bedrooms, a breakfast room, outdoor space in the garden.
The house is surrounded by vegetable gardens. The morning breakfast is plentiful and tasty. Try the flavored ('cunzato') bread prepared by Maria. Young Alessandro and his vitality will be a wonderful playmate for guests with children. Before going to bed sample the delicious cream of limoncello produced by Maria.
The family of Giuseppe and Maria is an example of Sicilian hospitality. They have created a welcoming atmosphere for guests, who immediately become part of their family. The owner, Giuseppe, who is also the producer of a good organic extra virgin olive oil, offers guests of the Bed and Breakfast Giucalem also the possibility to buy this product packed in terracotta boxes from Caltagirone, personalized and sealed. Of course it is possible to sample all the products of the gardens and all the homemade preserves prepared by Giuseppe's mom.
Cancellation policy: 24h advance notice
Late cancellation or noshow – first night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit or debit cards
Check in from 11.00
Check out before 11.00
Taxes included Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis lufthavnstransfer
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Reservér valuta
- Telefoner med kort
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>