Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Hidden away in the forest, yet still very accessible, there’s a magical place called Good Bye Lenin.
The main hostel is a beautiful cabin build in 1909. It’s cosy living room with free breakfast makes for the perfect place to start the day. And what better way to end an adventure filled day than with a cold beer and some delicious food from our BBQ.
Our hostel is in the middle of nature, yet the nearest bus into town (and to the Morski Oko lake), mini market and entry to the national park are just a 5 minute walk away.
Hiking, kayaking, horse riding, mountain biking, climbing.. You name it. Pretty much every outdoor sport is possible here. And our international staff, who are mountain lovers themselves, are more than happy to help you out with recommendations and tips.
Sometimes, however, it is time to relax. Mao (the hostel cat) needs cuddling and Majka (the hostel goat) is always up for a deep conversation. Reenergize for the next day of endless fun.
To get a taste of what your stay at Goodbye Lenin could be like, just have a look at our Facebook page ‘Zakopane Goodbye Lenin Hostel’. Or better yet, drop by for a visit ;)
See you soon,
Mao, Mia, Majka and the rest of the GBL staff Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>