Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
An authentic traditional Japanese Guest House!
This house was built more than 100 years ago and was only renovated in 2012 in a way that retained the building's Japanese quaint atmosphere.
All rooms come in Tatami style and feature traditional Futon beds.
When staying at one of our comfortable and cozy rooms, one is brought in touch with traditional Japanese lifestyle.
The guest house's interior elements, such as shelves, stairs, sliding doors, and decor, are kept in their original state so as to retain the unique atmosphere of the Edo and Meiji period.
Guest House KURA is the only budget hostel that will bring you back in time to experience the ancient Japan!
Here is an ideal place for those looking to lodge at a hostel full of traditional Japanese charm!!!
We invite our guests to relax in our cozy lounge, enjoy meeting to other guests from all over the world, and our neighbors.
If you are going on a long journey, just stay and make yourself at home here.
We are always happy to help you whatever you need.
Easy access to Nagano City, Zenkoji temple, Snow Monkey park, and downtown Obuse.
Here, you can enjoy the four seasons:
Cherry blossom in Suzaka during spring, barbecue or camping in the yard during summer, water fall amidst autumn leaves, and Snow Monkey park and skiing or snowboarding during winter.
We are located in a rural town, Suzaka City in Nagano.
15 minutes from Suzaka Station.( Nagano Dentetsu Line ),
2 minutes to convenience store, Lawson.
You will find many local restaurants within walking distance from our Guest House, like Japanese Soba restaurant, local sake bar, ramen shop, katsudon (pork cutlet on rice) shop and more.
Nagano Dentetsu Line is the same line to go to Snow Monkey Park,
Zenkoji temple, and downtown Obuse. (Obuse is famous for Katsushika Hokusai, the Japanese artist.)
It runs between Nagano Sta. and Yudanaka Station (nearest station for Snow Monkey Park). And Suzaka sta. is in the middle of this line.
Cafe La Vie Lente is open from 8:00 to 23:00.
Cafe is located at the entrance of the Guest House KURA.
Also available coffee, espresso, ginger tea, and more.
We have 3 types of rooms, private room, male dorm, and female dorm.
All rooms are Japanese Tatami rooms with an intimate atmosphere.
Private room (2 person)
Male dorm (Max 5 person)
Female dorm (Max 4 person)
+ Check-in 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM
+ Check-out 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
If you want to leave your luggage before check-in, please inform us in advance.
+ No curfew
+ We accept credit card.
Payment are expected on arrival.
+ All rooms are non-smoking
+ Free Wifi, Free PC
+ Free car, bike parking
+ Fully equipped kitchen
+ Comfortable common room
+ Big garden for BBQ and camping
+ Shower room (Shampoo, conditioner, body soap provided)
+ Hair dryer
+ Washer and dryer (200 JPY/cycle, laundry detergent provided)
+ Free drink (coffee, tea)
+ Security locker
+ Luggage storage
+ Towel (100 JPY)
+ Rental bike (300 JPY/day)
Enjoy staying with us!! Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>