Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
* Front desk hours: 7:00-11:00 16:00-23:00
* We can keep your luggage for free before check in time and after check out time.
* Please make your luggage reservation the day before your arrival date.
08:00-11:00 For free
11:00-16:00 Not available
16:00-22:00 For free
●There's no cancellation fee up to 8 days before arrival.
●The dormitory room may have the movement of the room by a day when there are the reservations of all dormitory room.
Sendai Umebachi Guesthouse is a newly-built guest house opened in August 1, 2011. The first guesthouse with a bar space in Sendai. Conveniently located 15 minutes from the JR Sendai station by taxi, and 5 minutes from the Nigatake Station on the Senseki Line by foot.
JR Tohoku Main Line, Higashi Sendai Station Get on the Tohoku Main line, and get off at the Higashi Sendai station (1 station, about 5 minutes).
Walk to Umebachi (about 15 minutes): go left from the exit, turn left at the end of the street (you will see the karaoke shop “Manekineko” on the right), go down the shopping street, pass the grocery store “Fresh Kuroda”, turn right at the second street, walk down the small street to the right of the post office, and turn left at the first corner. Umebachi is at the end of the street. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>