Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
it is particularly beautiful sunset. We are only two km from centar of Old town and beaches and we have good connections by bus number 3 or 3/A.
Guesthouse is very close only 80m from hotel 'ADRIA' with beautiful restaurant with local food specialties.
We have 5 rooms with private bathrooms and balconies with sea view, free parking, common kitchen, common leaving room with Tv, free Wifi, free map of Dubrovnik and brochures.
For our guest we can arrange transfer from the airport that cost 250kn per ca? if that ia good for you just send me number of your flight on whatsapp or viber
and we can arrange Daily trips to Bosnia or Montenegro by bus these trips vost 300kn and daily trip by boat to Elafite islands 300kn
We want that our guests feel like part of our family.....
MY NAIME IS ZIJO...
Please provide us with your phone number and your estimated time of arrival.
We offer 5 rooms with private bathrooms , big communal kitchen and large leaving room.
4 rooms have balcony and are equipped with air conditions and Wifi
There is large parking, we can also offer great domestic breakfast with coffee and juice.
If you choose our apartments you will have comfortable holiday and welcome.
Very kind owner of this apartments will provide all informations about Dubrovnik. You have transportation by car from the bus station to the apartment is very affordable ( price as a bus ticket only 15 Croatian kuna per person).0.00h -24.00h
Check in at 15.00pm
Check out at 10.00am Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Transport til lufhavn
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>