Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Our team will do its best to satisfy the guests and offers full board (lunch, dinner, packed lunch). Luxembourgish specialities and vegetarian meals are available on request.
The following rooms are available:
* 2 x 2 beds
* 6 x 3 beds
* 14 x 4 beds
* 2 x 5 beds
* 5 x 6 beds
All the rooms are equipped with sanitary facilities.
The hostel is suitable for individuals, families, groups and disabled guests.
There is no age limit
We are committed to providing a safe environment for all our guests. Please keep in mind that as of 1 November 2021, guests are required to provide either:
- Proof of full vaccination against coronavirus (COVID-19)
- A negative coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR-test no older than 72 hours
- A negative coronavirus (COVID-19) Antigen-test no older than 48 hours and certified by an official laboratory (no self-tests)
- Proof of recovery from coronavirus (COVID-19) within the past six months
Unfortunately we cannot accommodate guests who are unable to provide any of the above mentioned documents after 1 November 2021.
Accepted vaccines are Comirnaty (aka BioNTech/Pfizer), Moderna, Vaxzevria (aka AstraZeneca), Janssen (aka Johnson & Johnson). Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further information or assistance.
Opening hours: 08.00 a.m. - 10.00 a.m. and 05.00 p.m. - 10.00 p.m.
Check in: 05.00 p.m. - 10.00 p.m. / check out before 10.00 a.m. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Udendørs terrasse
- Opbevaring af baggage
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>