Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
It is situated only 12 minutes walk from the centre of Sligo town and the main train and bus station for the North West of Ireland.
We also offer our guests a light selfservice breakfast which is included in the price. We also have Laundry Facilities available at an additional cost.
Sligo budget accommodation gives you:
Free city map & attraction/events guide
Free wifi internet access (in the lobby)
Free linen, towels & blankets
Free luggage storage
Free coffee & tea in our self catering kitchen
All rooms centrally heated
Hairdryer, power adaptor available
We accept credit and debit cards: visa, mastercard Free car parking
Arrivals: Check-in is open daily between 2pm and 9pm. If you are arriving earlier than this, please telephone us to arrange check-in. Once you are checked in you can come and go as you please.
We strongly advise advance booking, especially in the peak season. You can book securely online by clicking the 'book now' button below.
Book Budget Accommodation in Sligo town! Harbour House Budget Accommodation on Facebook Harbour House on Linked In & Twitter
A light breakfast is available from 7am to 10am every morning. Breakfast is included in the price of accommodation.
Built in 1860 for the Harbour Master, when Sligo was one of the busiest ports in Ireland; this old house has retained its character, while being turned into warm clean comfortable accommodation at affordable prices - a little more than a hostel. It is situated only twelve minutes walk from the centre of Sligo town and the main train and bus terminus for the North West of Ireland.
Sligo has many facilities to offer visitors. Because of its position, Harbour House is close to all amenities such as sea and lake fishing, shark fishing, scuba diving, swimming, golfing, windsurfing, sailing,surfing, paddle boarding, and many other outdoor and indoor pursuits. All are just within minutes of Harbour House.
If you wish to eat out, Sligo has many restaurants and hotels which provide the most varied of menus, sure to please the most discerning of tastes. There are five Nightclubs in Sligo, providing music till late all through the week, not to mention the array of pubs with live music and good conversation, which every visitor should go out and sample.
- free city attractions & events guide
- free wifi
- free light breakfast of tea, coffee, toast & cereal.
- free internet access
- free linen & towels & blankets
- free luggage storage
- all rooms centrally heated
- hairdryer, umbrella, adaptor available
- We accept CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS: Visa, Mastercard,
- free car parking
LATE ARRIVALS: need to be confirmed on day of arrival by text or phone to avoid disspointment
BOOKING POLICY: bookings are charged in full at time of booking and are non refundable we do allow a 12 hour grace period except for same day bookings.
CHECK IN TIMES:
Check in opens at 2pm daily and closes at 9pm.
If you are arriving earlier , please telephone us to arrange check-in. Once you are checked in you can come and go as you please.
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Reservér valuta
- Varme brusebade
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>