Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
We also organize visits to the museums , mountains and another important touristic place with English-speaking guide.Four groups 10 % discount
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Welcome to Sarajevo. Haris Youth Hostel offers guests more than just a bed. We provide a comfortable space to meet and socialize with other travelers on their journey through the Balkans and beyond. Founded by a Sarajevo native, you'll enjoy the chance to experience the city from a local's perspective -- from tips on the best places to sip rakija to an insider's guide to the city.
We are a ten minute walk to the historic old town, close to traditional restaurants, coffee shops and bars.
Enjoy a beer while watching the sunset from the hostel terrace. We are located on top of one of Sarajevo's many hills, offering views of the old town below and Olympic mountain above. But be prepared. If you are walking here from the bus station, wear comfortable shoes to climb the hill.
Amenities of Home
Fresh linens and towels are provided, and internet is available in the common areas. The large kitchen is fully stocked and offers a comfortable place to eat breakfast, lunch or dinner alongside fellow travelers.
Please contact us in advance if you desire to use the garage or will arrive after midnight.
GPS Position: 18°26'21'E, 43°51'43'N Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>