Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
3 weeks advance notice for 50% cancellation fee.
6 weeks advance notice for free cancellation.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
This hostel offers accommodation with free WiFi(The only hostel could access Facebook/Twiter/Google/Youtube etc). The dormitory rooms are fitted with shared bathroom.
24hr reception and no curfew. This hostel features a bar with large selection of craft beer and simple food. After a busy day, guests can relax in the common room and watch a movie or play a board game on the property. Laundry facilities are also available.
Free services include a large number of books+mags, luggage storage, movies, travel info, 24hr hot water, board games, PS4, iMac and even an electric guitar to play on a romantic stage.
24 hour reception, close to banks and supermarket, Bar, Bicycle Parking, Board games, Books & Mags, Cable TV, Cafe, Common Room, DVDs Fax Service, City Maps, Free Internet Access, Free Parking, Free WiFi, Hairdryers, Key card access, Laundry Facilities, Lockers, Luggage storage, Meals available, Nightclub,Postal service, Reading light, Restaurant, Safe deposit box, Tea & Coffee making facilities, Washing machine.
Our staff are all happy to answer any queries and help with any potential problems that you may encounter in Harbin. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Reservér valuta
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>