Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
4 weeks before arrival date cancellation without any cost, then 80 % .
For no shows we charge 100% for the first night.
Additional Terms and Conditions
100,-- € deposit for the keys and rooms,
no age limit, we will accept all groups.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
It is a centrally located base for school- and student groups and a lively place to meet other people from all over the world.
Our hostel is perfect for groups, school-trips, meetings as well as all individual travellers and families. If you want to visit all the leisure and cultural sights in and around Munich, we are the place to stay.
Don´t expect splendid luxury in our 630-bed hostel but we have all the service and comfort which travellers need during their stay at our house and in Munich.
Our rooms are clean and well-kept but rather simple furnished and vary from single to spacious multi-bed-rooms with up to eight beds.
Hostel haus international offers you:
-180 rooms with a total of 630 beds, daily breakfast buffet included
-Single- and double rooms with shared shower/toilet
-Single- and double rooms with en-suite bathroom, TV, safe
-Multi-bed rooms with three to eight beds with en-suite bathroom
-Large restaurant (half-board, full-board, packed lunch on request) with patio and beer garden
-Bar/disco Discovery, only for hostel guests
-Function room for up to 175 persons with all technical equipment
-Various leisure-time possibilities, free Wi-Fi, own bicycle rental
-Open 365 days
-24 hour staffed front desk
-No (youth) hostelling ID necessary, no age limit
-Special discounts and prices for directly booked school-trips and groups as well for long stays Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>