Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Travelling and Socializing as our direction, We have spacious and comfortable LOFT style social space, Pub, Attic book bar and Dining-room, we can supply Chinese & western simple diet, travelling news and some travelling route suggestion, we also can provide Rents and Chartered Car service, Organizing various activities regularly.
Hostel room: Standard room, King size bed room, Family room, Quad room and room with 8 beds, and mixed room, you can live in different ways to build a new friendship.
We have prepared the travel essentials for you, such as : Microwave oven, Air blower, Automatic coin washing machine, cloth hanger, Wi-Fi, and Projector, we can meet your different demands.
We practice the concept of environmental protection and Self-service, we don’t provide wash supplies, Guest need to make the bed and change bed sheets and quilt covers by yourself, Encouraging everyone communicate with equal and free.
Hehung hostel is dedicated to helping you to blend into the local culture, living or travelling here same as the local, Making your travel more easier and more meaningful.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: notices in advance before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00.
Check out before 12: 00.
Payment upon arrival by cash / UnionPay credit card / wechat pay /Ali pay
Breakfast not included
Curfew: from mid-night (12:00)- 7:00 AM
Reception working hours 7:00-24:00
We don’t provide wash supplies, Guest need to make the bed and change bed sheets and quilt covers by yourself, Encouraging everyone Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis lufthavnstransfer
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>