Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We are placed in a privilege location, between three of the most relevant and beautiful locations in Portugal: Lisbon, Cascais and Sintra. Furthermore, Carcavelos has one of the most marvellous beaches of Portugal. Carcavelos beach is renowned for its reliable surf, soft golden sands and great facilities for the tourists. But not only that, because the city of Carcavelos is also set up to receive great masses of tourists, whereupon we are the perfect destination to enjoy the sun and waves of Portugal. Close to the train station, market, beach, our hostel its the cheapest in the area.
With 6 rooms, including suites, private rooms and dorms, we have a big living room, kitchen, and also an outside area with pool. Both dorms and private rooms. Free high speed Wi-Fi (100Mbps). Totally equipped kitchen. Place for dogs in the backyard. Pool. Easy parking. Surf spot. Quiet area. Near the highway, train, gardens, beaches, supermarkets, coffee-shops, restaurants and terraces. Pets are welcome, but only for private rooms. In each room we have a balcony area where you can relax. Free WI FI. Also, We have bikes to rent, surf lessons, transfer service, babysitting, tours in Lisbon, Cascais, Sintra.
Help Yourself Hostels Carcavelos Coast Policies and Conditions:
Rates on private rooms apply for one guest. Extra guests are charged €5,00 per night
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival
Check in from 7pm to 12pm
Check out before 3pm
Payment upon arrival by cash
Tourism tax not included
Breakfast not included
Child friendly Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Tremmesenge til rådighed
- Udendørs swimmingpool
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>