Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If cancelled up to 4 weeks prior arrival, free cancellation.
Cancellation less than 4 weeks prior arrival 50 % cancellation fee.
Cancellation with less than 2 weeks prior arrival 100 % cancellation fee.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Deposit may be required for group bookings
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Set in a 1920s former school building, Héradsskolinn offers both private rooms and dorms. All rooms feature bright décor, lake- or mountain views and access to a pool table and TV lounge. Guests can choose between rooms with private or shared bathrooms.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be enjoyed at Héradsskolinn’s bistro. Guests can enjoy a drink in the bar or relax in the library.
Thingvellir National Park and the famous Geysir Hot Spring are within 16 mi. Gullfoss Waterfall is 24 mi away. Laugarvatn Geothermal Bath is right next to the guest house.
Check-in time : 15h00
Check-out time : 10h00
Reception is open until 21:00. Please contact the property prior arrival if you expect to arrive late.
Cancellation Policy : 7 days before arrival date
Payment by credit card, cash accepted upon arrival
Breakfast not included but can be purchased for an additional fee up on arrival.
Opening hours of Bistro
Lunch: Soup buffet 11.30 - 16.00
Dinner: 18.00 - 21.00 ( winter )
Dinner: 18.00 - 22.00 ( summer )
Héraðsskólinn Guesthouse at Laugarvatn is open all year round. We are wheel chair accessible. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Reservér valuta
- Tremmesenge til rådighed
- Varme brusebade
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>