Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
25% of the booking fee charged for cancellation in 7 days or less from the date of arrival
Additional Terms and Conditions
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Hiliya Resort is a real experience to stay in a seventy five years old Kerala style heritage bungalow ,cottages or deluxe rooms surrounded by acres of organic farm with spices, fruit trees and livestock. The farm is situated on a river bank that grows cardamom, vanilla, coffee, pepper, ginger, turmeric, coconut, arecanut, rubber, banana, mango, jackfruit, vegetables etc. with hens, ducks, birds and rabbits playing around. Tippu and Judy, two well-trained dogs add to the attraction and security along with the barbed wire fence.
Across the river is a tropical forest with wild life animals, birds and a wide spectrum of flora fauna.
Accommodation is provided in a family suite, deluxe room ,cottage or bungalow to the choice of the customer. Traditional Keralan menu prepared from self grown organic fresh farm products is an added attraction. Recreation activities include badminton and indoor games. Our friendly staff will provide you a homely atmosphere and English speaking guides will take you around to various Wayanad tourist spots for site seeing and adventure
Due to our unique location and ability to provide quality services Hiliya Resot has emerged as a leading name in Wayanad- Kerala tourism.
Hiliya Resort is situated at the middle of Wayanad district , just 12 KMs from Sultan Bathery on Calicut- Bangalore National Highway, NH 212 Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>