Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
[What is ”Oji”]
The Asukayama park located beside Oji station is well known for cherry-blossom viewing and enjoying autumn foliage among the Japanese.
The only Tram in Tokyo runs and it still captures the atmosphere of the good old days.
One of the soul food of Japanese ”Oden” can be eaten this area.
The first paper factory was established this area and there is a paper museum which you can experience traditional Japanese papermaking.
(Before check-in, After check-out for free of charge)
・Free luggage Storage
・Amenities are available(shampoo, conditioner, body soap, razor, toothbrush)
・Refrigerator and air conditioner are equipped all rooms
・Free PC’s are available at a lounge
・Locker is available
・Common kitchen and coin laundry
・Smoking space ( isolated from public area )
・Famous park for Cherry Blossom
・Located in a quiet residential area
15 mins for Ikebukuro / Akihabara
20 mins for Imperial Palace / Asakusa
25 mins for Shinjuku
30 mins for Tokyo Tower / Tokyo Sky Tree Tower
Opening Hour: 6:00 ~ 25:00
Check-in 15:00 ~ 24:30, Check-out 6:00 ~ 10:00
Visa, Master, JCB, Amex, and Union Pay are honored.
Full payment and 1,000 yen key deposit is required upon check-in.
Address:1-19-9 Oji, Kita-ku, Tokyo
- From Narita Airport (43 mins)
Keisei Skyliner to Nippori (36mins), change to JR Keihintouhoku line Bound for Negishi/Omiya (7 mins)
- From Haneda Airport (42 mins)
Tokyo monorail bound for Hamamatsucho (18 mins), change to JR Keihintouhoku line Bound for Negishi/Omiya (24 mins)
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Kreditkort accepteres
- Ingen udgangsforbud
- Skatter inkluderet
Værd at bemærke
2. Check-out 6:00 ~ 10:00
※We can keep your luggage when you request to leave them before check in.
3. Reception hour: 6:00 ~ 25:00
4. Cash (JPY) or Credit Card (Visa, Master, JCB, Amex, and Union Pay) are honored.
※Full payment and 1,000 yen key deposit is required upon check-in.
5. Cancellation policy:
※2days (or more) before arrival date: Free
※1day before arrival date: 50% of room charge of first night
※on the day or No show: 100% of room charge
6. Child policy: Children over 5years old will be counted as 1 adult.
In case the number of the guest is not correct, the reservation of additional room will be required.
7. Breakfast: Not included
8. Tax: Included
9. Pet is not allowed.
Bestil, mens du er på farten, med de nye Hostelworld mobil-apps.
Søg og bestil ud fra mere end 36.000 indlogeringssteder i mere end 170 lande, uanset hvor du er.
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>