Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Que la solicitud de reserva de grupo .sea con una antioridad de minimo 15 dias antes de la fecha que desean la reserva
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Our Hostel is a converted country house which still has the charm of a Colombian family house. We are surrounded by nature, fruit trees, and beautiful open areas. Mom’s House Hostel has a shared kitchen and shared bathroom with a hot shower. We have a living room area and a large patio where you can relax and watch the Colombian sunset and a view of El Peñol in the distance. Our Hostel is located atop a hill, so the views are gorgeous at any time of day. We are working on our garden area and every day the property feels more like your home away from home. We offer free WiFi for all of our guests. There is an area for smokers on the property but for those who don´t smoke, the property is big enough to stay away from the smoke. Since we are a family run hostel, we also have our extended animal family here with us. Jacko and Lorenzo are our two calm, loving dogs and Merlin is our cat. They share the spaces with us but have their own sleeping areas. We hope that you will become a part of our family soon as well! Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Telefoner med kort
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>