Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Hostal Gloria 106 in Villa Clara province is in the centre of Santa Clara, inside the historical centre. We are to two blocks of the central park, fifty meters from the church Buenviaje, three hundred meters from the monument to the Armored Train and very close to the Hill of Capiro. It is surrounded of historical places and main commercial centres of the city.
The room dedicated to the guests is big, white, ventilated, with independent bathroom, roofed terrace. The same one is acclimatised and it consists of two double beds, minibar, irons, it dilutes hot. It is included towels, besides laundry service, Wifi, breakfast, map of the city, etc. it is not restricted schedules of entrance. There is a parking.
Hostal Gloria 106 policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in flexible.
Check out flexible.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 5 CUC per person per day.
Reception opened 24/7.
Maximum stay 14 days. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>