Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For cancellations, it will be charged the 50% of the total amount of your reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For groups we ask for a security deposit of $10 usd or $200 mexican pesos.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We are near to the Merida Bus Station, Merida Cathedral and Main Square.
The patio decorated in a rustic and jungle environment is the soul of the hostel, there you can spend time with your friends, cool off with a beer or enjoy a drink from our exclusive bar, in addition to listening to the right music and swimming in our pool with Mayan architecture finishes that together create a harmony in the environment.
Boasting rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The accommodation features a shared kitchen and organising tours for guests. The rooms have air conditioning and a shared bathroom.
Also the hostal have a Restaurant so you have the 15% off for begening a guest.
Hostal La 59 Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15.00 to 22.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Taxes not included (21%)
Breakfast is included
Recepcion ultil 10pm
Pet are not allowed
Over 18 years old Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Håndklæder ikke inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Udendørs swimmingpool
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>