Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We require proper introduction of the responsible parties organizing the event for the group.
Security Deposit might apply according to activity on the property and the nature of the group visit to protect historical value provided.
Our Hostel is a 103 years old historical building and we expect our visitors to be respectful to its value preserved and carefully maintained.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
The management has the right refuse any group reservation made in advance without the management approval.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
It was a home to different generations of highly respected families, who were the founders of Anton district and well-known characters of the political circles of Panama. Our client can enjoy the outdoor terraces to immerse in the beauty and all the history our place has to offer. From the country yard you can see the first chapel that houses the Christo de Esquipulas and visitors can see the first walls of the chapel of the Church and walk on floors that are over 100 years old.
This is a family oriented hostel and we are welcome our guest with a smile and with warm hospitality.
The Hostel Las Catalinas has 15 comfortable deluxe rooms with private bathrooms. These rooms have been restored with care to maintain the beauty of these historical times. Each room has its own friendly ambience with decors to make our clients feel special and made unique to inspire them. We have a great variety of rooms for our guest with different needs. We have rooms with bunk beds for kids or young adults or for larger families. We have queen-sized beds, double twin bed rooms and one single twin size bed for private needs. At last we have rooms with the combinations of these types of beds for families or for friends.
In the center of our facility we have an open atrium area with terraces embrace it all around with plenty outdoor chairs and tables and couches to make our guests stay memorable. Anton is a village with colorful festivities with a zest of life, It is a small town with narrow streets and houses painted in vivid colors of pink, greens, purples, and turquoise and the whole town has a distinct Caribbean flavor about it.
Hostal Las Catalinas Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 15:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - 7.7%
Breakfast not included
Child friendly. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Morgenmad ikke inkluderet
- Udendørs terrasse
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>