Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancelacion gratis 7 dias antes de la llegada
Additional Terms and Conditions
toda reserva se realiza con pago
no se aceptan mascotas
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
We are 100 meters from the 12-angle stone, 200 meters from the Machupicchu museum, 150 meters from San Blas square.
A continental breakfast is served daily with tropical fruits, coffee and regional jams!!
At Tu Hogar Hostal Cusco all rooms have parquet floors and feature cable TV. There are cream-coloured walls, wood furnishings and bedspreads with accents of colour. The small central courtyard is decorated with white tiles, ceramic pots and interior plants. Tu Hogar features details of colonial-style dÃ©cor such as crafted wooden frames and wood panelling.
Hostal Tu Hogar Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 10.30 to 23.00
Check out before 10.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Taxes not included (10%)
Breakfast isn't included
24 hours reception.
Pet are not allowed Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Flexible NRR
- Hårtørrere til udlejning
- Kabel tv
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Hurtig check-in/-ud
- Håndklæder udlejes
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception åben døgnet rundt
- Sen check-ud
- Sikkerhedsovervågning døgnet rundt
- Transport til lufhavn
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>