Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du skal acceptere vilkår og betingelser, for at vi kan bekræfte din booking.
Beskrivelse af Overnatningssted
Villa San Juan Hostel is located at only 5 km from the beautiful and National Heritage town of Mongui. From our location you'll be able to reach easily the Paramo de Oceta, to do one of the best hikings in Colombia. Lago de Tota is very easy to reach too. Next to Oceta Paramo, you can find Siscunsi Paramo, where the Laguna Negra is located, and is reachable by foot with no guidance required. Rock climbing in Puente Reyes or Paragliding are activities that can be done in our surroundings too.
We look forward to make your accomodation the most comfortable possible, with all of our rooms having private bathroom and hot water. The kitchen will always be available for you to let your imagination fly and cook your best dishes!. Also, we offer restaurant service only to our guests, using a very unique cooking style.
Hostal Villa San Juan Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 13:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 19% of IVA
Reception Time 07:30 to 21:00. (In case of late arrival please make sure to inform us via email or phone call).
Non smoking. Se ordensreglement
Se de ledige
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis morgenmad
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Håndklæder inkluderet
- Sengetøj inkluderet
- Kabel tv
- Reservér valuta
- Telefoner med kort
- Udendørs terrasse
- Varme brusebade
- Faciliteter til tøjvask
- Opbevaring af baggage
- Reception (begrænset tidsrum)
- Sen check-ud
- Mulighed for at lave te og kaffe
- måltider Tilgængelige
Sessionen er udløbet
Sessionen er udløbet
Indtast adgangskoden til kontoen <% email %>